25 years and 12 million smiles and growing
Dr. Cara Lund has been an Invisalign provider for 20 years. She earned her Fellowship in the American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA). Fellowship Accreditation from the AACA is the highest level of recognition for experience, knowledge, and talent that a general dentist can achieve in the field of clear aligner therapy.
To attain Fellowship, Dr. Cara Lund had to prove she had a wealth of experience in treating patients with clear aligners and results that are of exceptional quality. She passed rigorous case reviews and a written exam in addition to 50 hours of logged continuing education. The AACA validates that these dentists are the very best in the field.
Many balk at traditional braces because of their shiny metal appearance and cumbersome care. At Lund Dental, we are happy to provide patients with a more manageable alternative—Invisalign. Using clear, customized aligners, we can help you straighten your teeth and get you the smile you always wanted.
HOW INVISALIGN WORKS
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. We will use our iTero Scanner to scan your teeth digitally – no messy impression material!
- Each aligner is calibrated to fit your mouth and gently move your teeth into the desired position. The aligners are made using Drs. Cara Lund or William C. Lund’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You will wear each aligner for roughly one week, removing them only to brush and floss.
- You’ll visit Drs. Cara Lund or William C. Lund about once every 6 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 4 – 8 months, and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30. This varies from patient to patient.
- For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
5 BENEFITS TO INVISALIGN
If you are considering using invisible orthodontics, you might want to take into account these outstanding benefits:
- The aligners are as close to invisible as possible!
- The trays are removable, making brushing and flossing your teeth easy.
- The aligners are smooth and comfortable.
- Unlike traditional braces, you do not need to worry about what you eat.
- There is no need to visit the doctor for painful bracket tightening.
Because you can easily brush and floss your teeth after removing the aligners, you can keep your teeth in great shape as your smile improves.
Teenagers are enormous fans of the flexibility that Invisalign® treatment offers. Since Invisalign® trays are clear, they are hard to spot! Clear aligners make things like contact sports, school dances, and day-to-day life much easier because of their removability.
Invisalign® aligners are a popular treatment option for adults who don’t want to wear braces in professional, social, or formal settings. Trays can be removed at any time, including during meals and exercise.